Inspirational Video Challenge
Video Grant Program
We’re seeking nonprofit organizations who are willing to step outside of the box and take their mission to new places – digitally!
To get started, take a look at the guidelines below:
- To be included in the Inspirational Video Challenge, your organization must be active and registered as a nonprofit organization.
- Must be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Must have their organization and at least one cause setup on www.SERQUEST.com
GRANT SUBMISSION PROCESS
- Set up an organizational profile on www.SERQUEST.com
- Create a cause (or causes)
- Upload your organization's mission-focused inspirational video here: http://bit.ly/2eU8mHu
- Videos must be less than a minute and submitted by June 15, 2018
- All native content (cannot be a link that takes the user to another platform)
- Music must be royalty free (non-licensed)
GRANT WINNER SELECTION PROCESS
- Check the Serquest Facebook page for your video
- Tell your supporters to share your organization's video
- No more than one share per Facebook user per day.
- The top 3 organizations whose videos receive the most shares will be announced as the winners Grants in the amounts of $5,000.00, $3,000.00, and $2,000.00, respectively, will be awarded directly to the winners through the www.serquest.com website.
- Design for mobile first. Most Facebook users are viewing the site from their cell phones.
- Some Facebook users prefer to watch videos without sound. Keep this in mind when creating your video.
- Remember, your mission is making a unique impact on your community. Be sure to convey this message in your video.
The Henry Hammond Cobb Jr. Foundation launched Serquest in 2017 in an effort to help nonprofits distribute video and other creative media in an easily shareable format that converts into donations and volunteer resources. Providing grants through SERQUEST is one of the most valuable opportunities the foundation offers to the organizations that make our communities great.